1. These terms and conditions set out the rules for the provision of Services by the Service Provider, the rights and obligations of the Service Provider and Customers connected with the provision of Hotel Services and additional services, the protection of personal data of individuals using them, and the rules for excluding the Service Provider’s liability for providing the Services.
2. The Regulations have been placed by the Service Provider on the websites of the Service Provider in a way that enables obtaining, reproducing and recording the content of the Regulations using the ICT system used by the Service Recipient.
1. Terms used in these Regulations mean:
a. ICT system – a team of cooperating IT devices and software, ensuring processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data through telecommunications networks with the use of a terminal device appropriate for a given type of network within the meaning of telecommunications law,
b. a distance contract – a contract concluded with a consumer under an organized system of concluding distance contracts, without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to the conclusion of the contract,
c. Electronic communication means – technical solutions, including ICT devices and software tools cooperating with them, enabling individual communication at a distance using data transmission between ICT systems, and in particular electronic mail,
d. Service Provider – Robert Ruszewski running a business under the name: Royal Business Corp. Robert Ruszewski, Obrońców Westerplatte 20 street, 84-360 Łeba; NIP: 8411645033, REGON: 220350942, host of Villa Verdi Pleasure & SPA in Łeba, Obrońców Westerplatte 20 street, 84-360 Łeba, Poland, Lębork District, voivodeship pomorskie.
e. Service Recipient – an entity being a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, using the services of the Service Provider, the Service Recipient may also be a Guest,
f. Guest – a person using hotel or additional services offered by Villa Verdi Pleasure & SPA in Łeba. This person may be a Registered User at the same time,
g. Registration form – online form posted on the Service Provider’s pages, used to register the Service Recipient in the system,
h. On-line reservation – reservation of hotel services performed in the system in real time by means of the booking engine located on the website www.villaverdi.pl (Internet Booking Engine),
i. Authorization document – a document sent to the Service Recipient by the Service Provider, in electronic form, specifying detailed booking conditions, including: data on the length of stay, the amount due for the booked stay and specifying the date of non-refundable deposit payment (non-refundable deposit) for stay in the facility.
Acceptance of the authorization document takes place through the payment by the Customer to the Service Provider of the amount indicated in the authorization document, which is the moment between the Service Recipient and the Service Provider to conclude a contract for the provision of hotel services or additional services offered by the Service Provider.
2. The Client before using the services provided by the Service Provider, including using the website and booking engine, is obliged to read these Regulations and confirm that he accepts its terms.
1. The purpose of making an online reservation, via the ICT system used by the Service Provider, is to use commonly used internet browsers.
2. Correct use of services provided by the Service Provider via the ICT Service is possible after enabling the option of accepting “cookie” files used by the Client, and disabling the pop-up blocker.
3. The Service Provider provides services to the Customer in the scope and on the terms specified in these Regulations.
4. The Service User undertakes to comply with these regulations and the rules and regulations of the facility.
5. The Service Provider reserves the right to carry out maintenance works of the ICT system that may cause temporary disruptions or prevent the Service Recipients from using the Teleinformation Service.
6. Reservations can be made by:
a. the website of the facility and the booking engine (Internet Booking Engine) on the website
the Service Provider’s website,
b. completing and signing the reservation form on the website and sending it to the facility electronically,
c. placing an order to stay in the facility in writing, by fax or by electronic means (e-mail),
d. telephone booking,
e. personal, written confirmation of booking at the Reception desk bezpośrednia rezerwacja „z ulicy” .
1. On-line reservations are made by completing the steps recommended by the automated booking system, completing the registration form and making the required payment.
2. For the consequences of providing incorrect data by the Customer in forms, the Customer is solely liable.
3. The prices presented in the system are given for a room for 1 hotel day or for 1 person per day and include VAT tax. They may also include other services specified in the offer description. If the offer includes breakfast or other additional services, such information is given in the description of the price displayed in the system when making the reservation. For services not covered by the order (eg additional catering or spa services), the payment must be settled on the spot by the guest.
4. The payment unit is the Polish zloty (PLN).
5. In the case of payment by bank transfer, all charges for its making shall be borne by the Customer.
6. After making the reservation in the manner specified in part II par. 6 lit. b-d above, the object will send to the e-mail address provided by the Customer, an authorization document specifying each time the validity of the offer and the amount of non-returnable deposit required (non-refundable deposit) for the booked stay, which is accepted by making the payment indicated in the Authorization Document.
Pricelist of accommodation services / rooms / stay packages of Villa Verdi Pleasure & SPA is available on the website www.villaverdi.pl, containing prices valid on the date of booking and in the so-called. reservation engine, also available on the Villa Verdi website. The prices available on the website of the object are given for a room for one night for a hotel with breakfast or for so-called a stay package containing the price with breakfast and additional SPA services or without them. The prices may also include other services specified in the offer description. If the offer includes breakfast or other additional services, such information is given in the description of the price displayed in the system when making a reservation or in the Authorization Document sent to the Recipient.
The price list for catering and SPA services is available at the reception.
a. Payments are made directly during the on-line reservation process. Making a payment is a condition for its confirmation, about which the Customer is informed. Reservation is considered made only after making a prepayment (deposit) in the amount determined by the Service Provider. The amount of prepayment is specified in the terms of the price offer.
b. The customer reserving a place in the hotel may pay the amount due to non-returnable prepayment (non-returnable deposit), referred to above, in the form of a bank transfer, e-transfer, cash or in the form of a credit card charge.
c. Non-returnable prepayment (non-returnable advance payment) should be paid within the deadline specified in the Authorization Document.
d. The authorization of credit cards and settlement of payments is handled by an external entity through a direct connection to the server of the payment card settlement agent.
e. The payment date is the date of crediting Royal Business Corp.’s bank account. Robert Ruszewski:
bank account number in Polskie Złote (PLN):
mBank. BIC (SWIFT-Code): BREXPLPWMBK
IBAN: PL 45 1140 2004 0000 3102 6766 0528
Payments from abroad:
bank account number in Euro (EUR):
Alior Bank. BIC (SWIFT-Code): ALBPPLPW
IBAN: PL 67 2490 0005 0000 4000 5534 3349
f. The service provider issues VAT invoices in accordance with the tax law regulations in force in Poland.
g. In the case of a personal rental of a hotel room directly at the Hotel Reception Desk (the so-called direct booking from the street), the object reserves the right to collect payment for the stay in advance. In this situation, the form of “non-returnable prepayment” also applies.
h. The settlement period in Villa Verdi is three days, which means that every Customer booking a stay of more than 3 days is obliged to pay for the booked stay and services within 3 days from the date of commencement of stay.
a. The reservation is considered made when the reservation system has given the booking confirmation number or when the guest receives a written confirmation of the reservation made from the Hotel Reception, subject to the provisions of point VI b-d below.
b. The reservation is considered made when the Customer receives a non-refundable prepayment (non-refundable deposit) for a stay in the Hotel, according to the declared time of stay. The payment for the stay can be made in cash or by bank transfer.
c. In addition, the on-line booking system automatically generates a confirmation by e-mail sent to the address of the Recipient provided in the form.
d. No payment of non-refundable prepayment (non-returnable deposit) within the deadline specified in the Authorization Document is considered the resignation of the Customer from the reservation of hotel services and results in the acceptance that an effective contract for the provision of hotel services has not been concluded between the parties.
The down payment is non-refundable.
Exceptionally – with the written consent of the Service Provider – it is possible to change or cancel the reservation, however only for valid reasons, justified and documented by the Guest in writing and accepted by the hotel. It is not possible to shorten the previously booked stay regardless of the moment in which the decision is made.
Terms of possible cancellation:
In the event of resignation from the booked stay, the Guest will be charged a cancellation fee of:
1. a down payment paid in case of cancellation between the date of booking and 31 days before the planned arrival
2. paid down payment, but the amount not less than the equivalent of the first day of the booked stay in case of cancellation of stay between 31 and 15 days before the planned arrival
2. paid deposit, but the amount not less than the equivalent of the first two days of the booked stay in case of cancellation of stay between 14 and 8 days before planned arrival
3. 100% of the value of the booked stay in case of resignation from stay less than 8 days before the planned arrival or lack of arrival without canceling the reservation.
In exceptional circumstances and when the cancellation of the booked stay occurs more than 31 days before the planned arrival – the property may waive the payment of the cancellation fee. The facility will not waive any transaction costs that may have occurred, i.e. commission fees charged by e.g. DotPay or other financial institution.
The difference between the payment made for the reservation and the cancellation fee (if it occurs) will be returned to the Customer in the form of a transfer to the bank account indicated by him.
The cancellation fee will be deducted from the amount of the advance payment or from the amount paid for the stay or collected from the credit card. The remaining part of the fee for resignation (if it occurs) will be issued a separate invoice and sent to the correspondence address of the Guest.
A request for cancellation should be made in writing or by e-mail.
With regard to reservations regarding the period of special interest in stays, Villa Verdi Pleasure & SPA reserves the right to enter different cancellation terms in the Authorization Document, or even to completely exclude the possibility of submitting the cancellation request – non-returnable reservations.
1. The terms and conditions of concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of hotel services by the Service Provider are set out exhaustively in these regulations, in addition to these cases the termination of the contract is possible only by agreement of the parties, carried out under pain of nullity in writing.
2. The Recipient is not entitled to withdraw from the hotel service reservation contract, in accordance with art. 38 point 12 of the Act of May 30, 2014. on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827) (“Consumer Rights Act”).
1. Through the website www.villaverdi.pl data is collected by filling out forms. The form contains required fields, the completion of which is necessary and additional fields that can be filled in by the Client. The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form.
2. The data is stored and processed by the Service Provider under the terms of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, the Act on Electronic Services.
3. The Service Recipient has the right to access their data and to correct it, change it and delete it.
4. Providing personal data by the Customer is completely voluntary, however, refusal to provide them in certain cases may make it impossible to conclude a contract.
5. According to art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016. (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04/05/2016), the service provider informs that:
a) the administrator of personal data is: Robert Ruszewski running a business under the name: Royal Business Corp. Robert Ruszewski, Obrońców Westerplatte 20 street, 84-360 Łeba; NIP: 8411645033, REGON: 220350942, host of Villa Verdi Pleasure & SPA in Łeba, Obrońców Westerplatte 20 street, 84-360 Łeba, Poland, Lębork District, voivodeship pomorskie.
b) contact with the Data Protection Inspector – verdi (@) villaverdi.pl
c) personal data of the service recipient will be processed in order to use hotel services – based on Art. 6 ust. 1 lit. b of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016.
d) recipients of personal data will only be entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions and entities involved in the provision of services
e) personal data of the recipient will be stored for a period of 10 years
f) the service recipient has the right to demand from the administrator access to personal data, the right to rectify, delete or limit processing and the right to data transfer
g) the recipient has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body
h) providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data may result in the refusal to provide the service / contract.
1. Complaints may be submitted for the title:
a. Failure to keep to the Service Provider the contractual deadline for commencing the provision of services to the Customer specified in the contract,
b. Non-performance, improper performance of services or their defective settlement.
2. A complaint may be lodged within 14 days from the date on which the service was performed or was to be performed.
3. The complaint should:
a. be submitted to the address of the Service Provider or by e-mail to the address verdi (@) villaverdi.pl,
b. contain the reason for making a complaint and specify the scope of the Customer’s request, c. be signed and contain the current data of the Recipient.
4. The complaint will be considered within a maximum of 31 days from the date of its submission.
1. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964 No. 16, item 93, as amended), the Act on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144 item 1204) shall apply. as amended.) and other provisions of generally applicable law.
2. The Service Provider reserves the right to make changes to these Regulations with the reservation that the reservations made prior to the change to the Regulations shall be governed by the version of the Regulations in force at the time of placing the order by the Guest.
3. Date of publication of the regulations 01/01/2018 (update 15/12/2019)
1. Check-in 3 PM.
2. Check-out 11 AM.
3. The bill for the stay should be settled in advance on arrival in the form of cash.
4. Any disputes related to the benefits provided by the facility, in the event of inability to reach an agreement between the Service Provider and the Customer, shall be settled by the competent court according to the procedural provisions.
Villa Verdi Pleasure & SPA
ul. Obrońców Westerplatte 20